Positivity is Key!

Oh my goodness I have this feeling inside and I just want to share it with the world!!!
:)

I am so happy! I have been for a while. I never really figured out how to express it though. There are so many things that seem to be desturbing the world as a whole, such as:
  • The failing economy
  • Global warming
  • Roumers of war
  • Increasing natural disasters

Some things we can control, some things we can't. Despite all the terrible news, I realized I have to live my life in a positive manner. If I put all my efforts and emotions into what is negative, then I myself would become a negative person. So, I'm not & I haven't. I am so thankful and happy that Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have given me the strength to be all that I can be!!!

I just wanted to share that bit with you. I really hope that all who read this, can positivly be all that they can be!

YAY!! CHECK BACK TOMORROW TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE NEW COVENANT!

REMEMBER:: jUST lOVE :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home